Canyon Bicycles Team

Canyon Bicycles Team
Canyon Bicycles Tour of Utah Team

Don't sweat the technique

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

This evening I plugged in my night riding lights. I plan on riding a trial called " Pipeline ". The snow is packed down from snow shoeing ans cross country skiing. The temperature should be in the teens. It will be a 6 mile climb on the snow packed road with a 9 mile single track gradual descent. The trail will be as wide as the crank arms and 18 inches deep.

This Saturday is my first race of the season. It will be a cyclocross race in what looks like to be 47 degrees and raining on top of 6 inches of snow. We get the course last which will be all mud by that time. It should finish off my cables and chain. The award ceremony is for the overall season is afterwards, with a 80's theme contest to boot.

No comments: