2014 RESUME

2014 RESUME

Canyon Bicycles Team

Canyon Bicycles Team
Canyon Bicycles Tour of Utah Team

Don't sweat the technique

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

FIRST ROAD EVENT OF THE YEAR


Jan 25-27 Las Vegas hosted the first road event of the year. A stage race, starting with a time trial on friday, crit on Sat and the road race on Sun. Having no roads ridable because of snow and having only snowshoed or XC skied this season I new this race was a training ride in disguise. Climbing and time trialing being my obvious weakness I was looking foreword to my punishment I knew I had coming. I was last or nearly last in every event accept the criterium. With 7000+ feet of climbing in 51 miles assured the road race would be handed to the climbers ( as it should ). Rain dominated the weekend, letting up for the crit on Sat. I'll use the race experiance to inspire my training.

No comments: