Canyon Bicycles Team

Canyon Bicycles Team
Canyon Bicycles Tour of Utah Team

Don't sweat the technique

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Dessert Rampage 2008

With the fasted 30+ moving up to 40+expert the field didn't get any easier. Upper 70s lower 80s made for a world not seen since last summer. Some riding better now than they will all season. Others getting on the bike for there first weekend this year. The pace started brisk and tight as the open flat start left many looking for shelter in the strong headwind. Finishing somewhere in the top 10 was good for me as I did not bonk, wreck or go the wrong way. My biker tan returning after a long grey winter. Flying the all black neutral jersey as I have not got my new race kit from my new perspective team. The dark colors aiding in the recharging of my spiritual solar panels.

No comments: