Canyon Bicycles Team

Canyon Bicycles Team
Canyon Bicycles Tour of Utah Team

Don't sweat the technique

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dear World " I REALLY DON'T CARE"

I don't care where your from, I don't care what religion, philosophy or movement you follow. What job or career you have. Your political views or environmental stance really don't matter. I don't care if your an animal lover, terrorist or patriot. I don't care if your live in the country or city, desert or woods. I don't care if your a man or a woman, gay, straight, rich or poor. I don't care if your life is hectic or if your handicapped or have children. I don't care what nationality, continent or Island your from. If your a grandma, little nephew, family friend, brother, distant cousin or a orphan. I don't care if your the Pope, pastor, president or homeless. I don't care if your a doctor, murderer, midget or what your future intension are. I really don't care what you feel about me or this message. If you forget it, hate it or even agree. I Really just don't care.... BUT! If your a human YOU NEED TO QUITE DRIVING A CAR FOR EVERY DAMN THING YOU DO!!!!!!!!!

No comments: