Canyon Bicycles Team

Canyon Bicycles Team
Canyon Bicycles Tour of Utah Team

Don't sweat the technique

Monday, May 12, 2008

5th @ Utah State Criterium championships


In these pictures I sit in 5th place, I would go on to finish 5th in the field sprint in the 1st picture.. The winner was a 16 yr old who soloed earlier in the week at the training races. Impressive for any age, though I think the field will be much more attentive from now on. Having won or done well at the early season races I new my moves would be marked. I felt the field would sit me out of any attack or break that would develop. So I went with every attack, every counter. Staying easily in the top2-5. There was the usual chaos at the end. I did everything right with the power I had left. I'm happy with the 5th.

No comments: